(as of Jun 02,2023 12:50:25 UTC – Details)
Ukiism Replacement wireless Charger for Samsung Gear S4 Gear S3 & Gear S2
Package included: 1 x Charger for Samsung Gear S3 & Gear S2 (smart watch is not included)
Friendly Reminder: 1. We recommend to use the original adapter to charge. 2. The best charging environment temperature is below 30 degrees. As we all know that all wireless charger has a conversion efficiency about 70%, the other 30% power generate heat and warm watch/smartphone. Please no worry if the watch notice that “The battery need to cool down”,the original charger also has problem.
Output: DC 5V/500MA
Input: DC 5V/700-1000MA
Why Choose Us?
Super strong magnetic adsorption
Wireless magnetic adsorption charging, buit-in magnet secures your beloved watch while charing. Automatic recognition of foreign objects.
LED charging indicator
With Led charging indication function, you can know the charging status at any time.
Non-slip rubber base
Rubber bottom with strong friction to prevent tipping,even on greasy or wet tabletops, it can be strongly attached without slipping.
Easy to Use
Insert the bottom side of smart watch into the cradle.
Press smart watch down, make sure it stay in the cradle firmly.
Connect the USB output port to the power source.
finished charge when it turn on the green light.
Make your life easier and more convenient, you can charge it at home, in office, in car or on travel.
High quality and cradle design: Feel more comfortable and safe with humanization design for use. PTC (Power Protection Inside) keep your Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Classic / Frontier safe from over-current or over-charging when connected it power source.
Package includes: 1 x Bebetter Qi Charging Dock for Samsung Gear S3 Classic / Frontier, smartwatch is not included.
18 Months Warranty: Hassle free replacement or money back during the warranty.